Product added to bag
Payments & Delivery
Accepted Payment Methods
- Major credit and debit cards
Shipping to mainland UK destinations starts from £2.99. However, please note:
- The Channel Islands are treated as 'international' due to the increased postage costs
- International deliveries are charged by weight and destination
Standard DeliveryFrom £2.99
- Depending on weight, items are either shipped using Royal Mail, DPD or Yodel
- Standard shipping time is 2-5 working days for UK which includes Saturdays
- Please note that once an item is posted we have no control over postage times and deliveries can be delayed (see note on delayed deliveries below)
- If you are not at home when the delivery is attempted, the courier/postman/postwoman should leave a note for you to rearrange delivery or collection
- You will receive notification by email when your item has been dispatched. This email will contain tracking details if they are available
We offer worldwide delivery for most items, however some items cannot be sent internationally. Please check on the item's web page to see whether your item is available for international shipment.
If a shipping option is not available for the selected item then it will not show during the checkout.
- International shipping charges are calculated by weight and destination.
- To calculate the shipping cost for your items, add them to your shopping cart and click to calculate your shipping price at either the checkout or straight in your cart
- International deliveries are dispatched within 1 working day and can usually take 5-10 working days to deliver to most addresses.
We offer two types of International shipping: Standard and Tracked - neither is an 'express' service. From our experience the Tracked delivery will arrive slightly quicker than Standard but both may be subject to delays caused outside of our control by couriers, customs processing and weather delays. We are not able to use UPS or FedEx at this time.
Unfortunately, from time to time, items can be delayed in the post. We are not able to give refunds or send replacements until 10 working days for UK deliveries or 25 working days for international deliveries have passed after the expected delivery date. These are the timescales after which the Royal Mail and Couriers consider an item to be officially lost. See more information about lost UK mail and lost international mail.
From our experience, deliveries are almost always delayed due to the recipient not being at home when the delivery is attempted. The delivery person should normally leave a card but unfortunately this is not always the case. We therefore suggest that before contacting us you check with members of your household and neighbours to see if they have the package or a delivery card. You should also check with your local sorting office/courier depot.